• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My dad I in a nice Hagerty video

detmatt1

Local time
2:36 PM
Reaction score
I know it's an E-body but I'm really proud of how it turned out. My car and I were approached at a small Hagerty event near my shop last year, they wanted to do a story on my dad and I and the car. I said sure and it was set up. We showed up not knowing what to expect. They put us in front of a video camera and said start talking, so we did.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?utm_medi...ure=youtu.be&utm_term=&utm_source=ExactTarget

Great video and car Matt. Just talking about the car really puts a smile on your Dads face. I'm hoping my boys show the same enthusiasm with Mopars and me throughout the years like you and your Dads bond :VB toast:

very nice matt your dads a very happy man thanks for sharing :headbang:

Right on Matt! Good job and nice car.
Now don't let all this TV celebrity status go to your head and remember the friends you made along the way :toothy10:

Very cool video Matt. You a very lucky to have such a great relationship with your dad. I'm jealous.

Very heart warming, Matt. Ditto on the jealousy part. My Dad has been gone for a lot of years but I still think of the things he taught me every time I turn a wrench or jump into my hotrod. Thanks for this.

Great seeing stuff like that... Thanks for sharing Matt. It's not the cars, it's the sentiment & memories behind them.

Congrats. No, it's not just you - nothing sounds like a Big Block Mopar! Good job on the narrative. You nailed it.

That was a cool video, thanks for sharing, looks like you guys have a common spirit now...

Thanks a lot everyone. I see myself enjoying this video for the rest of my life. I never thought about how nice it would be to have a video of him until I saw it the first time. Now I need some sort of video of my mom and 100 year old grandma!

Very professional. I love the Hagerty video. My favorite part was when someone asked if it was for sale your Dad said, "In your dreams."

Watched it a second time. The Heritage, Tradition and Culture you spoke of is not just Regional. It is coast to coast. The WORLD envies our muscle cars. The Mopars. What great reps/spokespersons you and your Dad are for us.

Wow, that was a great video. Neat car and what a great relationship you have with your dad and the car in common.

Awesome!

Auto Transport Service
Back