• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My daughter's cat is a cold-blooded killer!

SteveSS

Local time
5:08 AM
Reaction score
Her house backs up to an open area and the cat is bringing cold-blooded reptiles (lizards and snakes) home every day in various stages of gruesomeness. I thought reptiles emitted a bad taste as part of their self-defense. It's not working. Some cats are just real killers I guess. I'd post some pics but they're not pretty. It doesn't help that my daughter is a real girly girl and she has to dispose of all these.

My barn cats love little snakes, few times a week I see one walking with a snake in its mouth.

Smart cats!! DEATH TO SNAKES!!!

Living down in Oklahoma they said to make it rain you must kill a snake and hang it over a fence. Indian legend? They're a crap ton of Indians in Oklahoma, especially the NE corner where I'm from.

Mine bring me the *** end of a squirrel all the time.
They won’t eat the moles but leave them dead on my back porch.

Cats, female cats in particular, are bloodthirsty terrorists.

Pets like cats and dogs will bring their kills to the house to contribute to the family.

I knew of a cat that had caught a full size rabbit. I had to grab him by the scruff of the neck and holler at him to let the rabbit go. Crazy cat! (The rabbit was ok)

On the home farm the two German Shepherds were always bringing ground hogs back to the house. Dad would make one of us (brothers) get rid of them. They were a killing team when it came to ground hogs. They were just trying to contribute to the pack.

I wish I had a mole killing cat, or three.
I have a mechanic friend who was so tired of
the gophers in his yard, he came up with the
bright idea of emptying his oxy/acetylene
into the holes the gophers were littering his
yard with. When he set off the gas, all of
his neighbors came outside after the
explosion, to witness a giant mushroom
cloud. The sheriff and fire department
showed up soon after. He had lots of
'splaining to do. No one was injured, but
he ended up having to have his rear
cinderblock wall reassembled after it
fell over.

Last edited:
I have a mechanic friend who was so tired of
the gophers in his yard, he came up with the
bright idea of emptying his oxy/acetylene
into the holes the gophers were littering his
yard with. When he set off the gas, all of
his neighbors came outside after the
explosion, to witness a giant mushroom
cloud. The sheriff and fire department
showed up soon after. He had lots of
'splaining to do. No one was injured, but
he ended up having to have his rear
cinderblock wall reassembled after it
fell over.
Okay, but, bottom line: did it kill the gophers?

I wish I had a mole killing cat, or three.
That make the boat of us, one for the moles, one for the chipmucks, and a third to provide backup for the other two!

Moles like to eat grubs. Treat the lawn for grubs and the moles dissappear.

I guy I knew had three fair size dogs and they were always digging up the yard after the moles. He started treating for grubs and his problem went away.

Was expecting this.

78AB2A14-333D-460A-B7FB-4EFEDD641590.png

cats kill just by nature -ours is a house cat never outside then he went on the deck never went anywhere then snuck to the garden sat patiently - boom mice 3 in like 5 minutes never hunted now waits to be let out stays inside the fence everyday he’s out he’s a murderer ..

just this year i have killed over 250 mice 100 chips and moles . all because they keep building housing around me and they are heading in my yard so they are fair game . the BB gun is there everytime .

Auto Transport Service
Back