• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My experience with PST

LOL, freedom of speech is only allowed when it pertains to those who don't front the cash to keep this wonderful site going. I personnally haven't had problems with PST except I did have one of thier ball joint boots blow out on me after only about a month and had to buy a new one.

Yeah ,it,s probably not cool to slam your sponsors...I got sway bars from them...I had no problems...I would buy from them again...
Petty blue 67 gtx

Slow shipping. Ordered on 3/12/11 they said they shipped 3/16/11. New Jersey to New Jersey. A week still no items, go figure!

I think PST has some great products....can't take that away from them!
perhaps so. When and if they arrive. And we're talking about "in stock" common items here. I'm sticking with Summit, for future purchases. Going on over a week to receive something in the SAME county in New Jersey. Unacceptable. Sponsor or not, people only get better or change in response to criticism.

I ordered my poly kit with a couple other items and they shipped it out 3 days later with tracking notification. Got it 2 days later just like the tracking said. No problems here. Did you get a shipping notification through your email?

I don't see why he would take back his post if he has a bitch about something. If it is a legit issue, then it should be OK topost.

I'm not really for slamming a dude or advertiser, but if theres a problem, .... why not.

It's not like he'll get banned.

I'd complain in a heart beat flat if I felt the need to. But I can't. PST was a very very very good to me.

For the most part my experience was good. Shipping was fine. I just got a couple items without the grease zerk included and I think one with no cotter pin included. Small stuff that NAPA took care of.

Auto Transport Service
Back