• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Facebook page taken down

cbodybob

Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
Ok I know a few of you over here follow me of FB. I managed 7 car groups over there & posted multiple times daily car & racing stuff. I stayed out of politics 99 % of the time. Made a lot of friends there. To quote Van Morrison we where cool & not uptight. I had damn near daily attacks on my groups by scammers. Many of my friends got hacked & I warned them repeatedly on things not to do. Well Saturday night at 1:30 a hacker successfully breached my account. 4:30 F@@@book alerts me my page had suspicions activity & was suspended & so it began. At 9 am I’m messaging back & forth with Mick from Facebook & this began to try my patience. I did everything Mick told me to do & nothing worked. I could not get back in. 1284 friends, 7 groups, 224 marketplace listings all wiped out. Just bizarre….Mick just a guy in a cubical powerless & too busy to worry about my FB page. Efforts to prove my identity to FB where not successful. At this point it looks like I’m outside looking in. I will be in further contact with FB. So I often get asked why I’m on FB. Well it’s quite easy. Just a couple of examples. I’ve sold hundreds of items on FB Marketplace. I typically sell locally & people come to my shop often. A month ago I sold a 383 engine to a guy on FB. Just last week I sold a 69 Pontiac GTO rubber bumper on FB. I meet Ken Johnson through FB. He’s a fellow MOPAR drag racer & races different tracks than I do so not likely I would have meet him, but due to all my postings he started following me. I’ve bought a 440 race engine from him. He introduced me to David Gore of Gore Motorsports & I bought a nice 440 race engine from David. There’s about 30 MOPAR bracket cars racing in eastern NC with Gore Motorsports engines. I also bought the Imperial Stock Eliminator car off of FB from a friend of Ken’s. So yea I was heavily active in these parts on FB. Yea I know create another page & start over. Might have to do that but . I guess I’m venting here because as many people that get their accounts hacked FB should have better solutions to deal with & recover.

Maybe they finally clued into the fact you are a car guy who likes internal combustion engines which is opposite the WOKE green, EV agenda.

What were or are your groups? Hell I'm probably a member.

If everyone used FB the way you described, I’d consider having a FB account myself. Too bad you have to go through this nonsense for seemingly no justifiable cause. Hope you’re back up and running again soon.

If everyone used FB the way you described, I’d consider having a FB account myself. Too bad you have to go through this nonsense for seemingly no justifiable cause. Hope you’re back up and running again soon.
Yea I stayed on my page with my opinions. Didn’t want to hear my opinion stay off my page LOL. I didn’t post it in groups. Stayed out of arguments & politics. Pretty much just car stuff with my followers. Basically what I do here. It was fun while it lasted. I’ve spent hours on it today & have got nowhere. I’ll be glad when there is a solution to Facebook.

Everything about FB is a **** show. They delete things that have no reason to. One was the difference between a democracy, and a republic.
The FB market is worse. They have motorcycles, bicycles, boats and all kinds of ads from vendors in the auto parts section. Now, you can't just scroll down, because after a short while, it jumps back up to the beginning, so you have to scroll through the same thing repeatedly to see what was further down. You can stop this by clicking on one of the categories, but there's several things I'm looking for, and I don't want to be forced to look in each category. And when you use a search function, say for a truck bench seat, it shows a bunch of chairs for the house. I miss the old days when craigslist was the go to.

Last edited:
I had 5 years on Facebook and had my whole account deleted because of posting “sexually inappropriate images” POOF I was vaporized because of this meme. **** Facebook and the cocksuckers than run it. I would like to think the basement dweller who deleted me was one of the 11,000 people that were let go last week!

3BA7768B-5ADE-44CB-9C9C-51497934A41B.jpeg

I had 5 years on Facebook and had my whole account deleted because of posting “sexually inappropriate images” POOF I was vaporized because of this meme. **** Facebook and the cocksuckers than run it. I would like to think the basement dweller who deleted me was one of the 11,000 people that were let go last week!

View attachment 1379356
That one is going around now & I steered clear of it. Don’t dare insult the Biden’s or you will be sorry. I stayed away from this stuff.

View attachment 1379356
I've seen way worse than that. They did it for political reasons.

Ok I’m back up & running on FB again. I spent 6 hours on this yesterday & unfortunately I have not been able to restore my old account. Facebook customer service is horrible. I found the hackers encrypted phone # & was able to send him two messages through FB but obviously I can’t directly text him. I know how he got in & what time. Pretty sure but not positive he’s from the USA. So I started a new account & the rebuilding process has already begun. I with the help of Mopar guru William Sparrow of Kentucky got back on most of my groups. I’m sure many of you know William. Another friend got me back into another group & im working on still another. I’m up to 5 friends & I’ll start letting people know I have a new account. Long way from the 1200 plus. Just a ruse no big deal. Most where just followers of my post. They’ll come back. I lost all my marketplace adds so I restarted that last night too. William spent an hour on phone with me last night helping me rebuild. . God bless him. Anyway it is what it is. Powerless at this point to do much about it. Pick up the pieces & move on.

Auto Transport Service
Back