• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Former GTX Listed for Auction

68BabyBlue

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score
For any of you who are considering purchasing a '69 GTX, or watching the market, my former numbers matching A33 car is going across the block at the GAA auction in Greensboro, NC on Friday, Feb 23. The car last sold for 68k
69 GTX Auction.jpg

Last edited:
If any of you are interested, contact me for an accurate description and history. I have nothing in it, don't have any connection to GAA, but the car is arguably one of the nicest ones out there.

Nice story too. She was restored as a charity project by a father who lost a son to a drunk driver. The money from the sale went to aid in construction for a youth center. Two cars he did before mine went to similar causes, every cent. Jeff Bobst, who built the Hemi Cuda clones for the Nash Bridges TV series provided a ton of OEM parts, and acted a technical consultant during the restoration, which was done by multiple local volunteers. I hated to let this one go, but I reached the age where I'm downsizing, and the one I have now is even better.

Auto Transport Service
Back