• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My little slice of Mopar Heaven

YY1

Local time
8:24 PM
Reaction score
Just thought I'd serve it up on a Friday.

Rarely do I get three of them in the same shot.

Attachments

• IMG_20150225_170557.jpg
    IMG_20150225_170557.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 639
Awesome!! I know that you own the building. How's that little slice of business going ? How many units do you occupy with your rides ?

That IS MOPAR Heaven.....

Remember what the wise man told the little boy: "Yes Tommy, there is a MOPAR heaven"

Business is OK.

Entering year four and all cash flow positive.

I'm in 5 units. was in 6, but sometimes you just take the money.

Not getting rich, but it's a little extra spendin' money...oh, and a FIVE CAR garage that other people are paying for :headbang:

Thanks for asking.

- - - Updated - - -

One of the oddities is that the door you see closed is occupied by...the previous owner.

It's like getting a rebate on the sale price every month/year.

They were supposed to be out in 30 days, which I gave them free of charge, but then they started sending rent checks.....

Millionaires, with DOZENS of warehouse properties.....???.....and they're paying ME for a 12x20 unit.....for three years!

If they stay until the loan is paid off, they'll have given me almost all of my down payment back.

What a deal . . . shhhhh . . . don't tell them and let them keep paying you ! ! !

Auto Transport Service
Back