• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Lost 1969 Dodge Charger RT

440plus6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score
I have begun to search for my beloved 69 Charger RT as stated above. I lack VIN# and/or documentation. But I am hoping by virtue of where I sold it and some liberties, I took with the car, someone may know a direction to point me in. First off, it had a bored out 440 Six pack with an automatic trans with a reverse valve body. It was lemon twist yellow with American racing wheels and Remington rubber on it. The interior was black with a black vinyl roof. I sold the car in Greenville Pennsylvania to a gentleman I believe was from Meadville Pennsylvania in summer of 1990. I have a few photographs I hope to get posted soon. Any help or direction greatly appreciated. Please PM me as I am not sure restrictions on mentioning names. Thank you

You don't have any records? What about contacting the insurance co. you were with, they might have a VIN. Can't help with your search, other than to say it didn't come east.

If you paid property tax they may have VIN. Auto insurance Co. DMV if you remember plate number, long shot.

I actually do remember the plate number and your suggestions certainly worth a try. I did receive a tip that it possibly went overseas which is not really what I wanted to hear, but who knows, these days, could be back in the states again by now! Thanks for your thought's gents

Auto Transport Service
Back