• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My mom

Imperial One

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:03 PM
Reaction score
She's 91 and wanted a new nightie. I suggested she go on Amazon and just pick one out and that we'd order it for her. When you google "Women's Nighties" this is on the first page. She vetoed it though :)

ffasf.jpg

Been there done that only with my wife….20 years ago hell ya but not now!

My mother loved Victorias Secret perfume. I bought her a bottle and the gal be hind the counter asked if she might like something sexy to go with that. She turned red when I said it was for my mother

We really don't want to know if our Moms are sexually active, now do we?

We really don't want to know if our Moms are sexually active, now do we?

Nope. The nightie she did want was floor length and collared.

I was just commenting on what passed as a "nighty" on Amazon.

I think mine wears a bed sheet. I think its a queen size.
Is that a nice thing to say? She must have looked good to your Dad, or you wouldn’t be writing your comments now. Anyway, we all get older, and can look good in our age groups, not counting myself. Not really serious.

Is that a nice thing to say? She must have looked good to your Dad, or you wouldn’t be writing your comments now. Anyway, we all get older, and can look good in our age groups, not counting myself. Not really serious.

I just realized what I wrote. And I completely overlooked the title when I seen the OPs picture ,, my Moms a saint. This should not of been towards my Mom. Now my wife on the other hand. Thats another story.
Thank you for making me aware. Much appreciated.

Auto Transport Service
Back