• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My most unusual stowaway as of yet....

bandit67

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score
Guys, had the 73 headed out the driveway for a test run and noticed a new rider watching my shifter very intently....now I do keep the car in a cool, dark barn, and it must be inviting to some.....

IMG_0380.jpg IMG_0379.jpg

Lol, bat man :D
Mabey need to roll the windows up :)

You need to keep the windows rolled up or critter proof you car! Bat guano not good!

He was not happy when I brushed him out of the car. He had his mouth wide open showing me his teeth and trying to look as menacing as possible. I put him in a cool, dark place, OUTSIDE and hope he makes it. They real good bug eaters and I like having them around. Had bat boxes out at my old place , but none here at my new place.

He was not happy when I brushed him out of the car. He had his mouth wide open showing me his teeth and trying to look as menacing as possible. I put him in a cool, dark place, OUTSIDE and hope he makes it. They real good bug eaters and I like having them around. Had bat boxes out at my old place , but none here at my new place.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We got tons of caves through this region - which means tons of bats.
I get nervous when one makes itself comfy near humans, though - that is not normal.
Rabies is pretty common in them. I advise caution.

Auto Transport Service
Back