• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new Magnum 500 wheels

iraqivet01

Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
They are Magnum 500 (10 x 15 / 5' back space) with 275.60. 15 BF Goodrich tires. It's a trail fit before it head off to the body shop in 4 weeks.
Found the tires for sale on Craigslist. New and never installed. The star must have been aligned.

I love Mopar B Body cars!! What other cars company's came out where you can install a 10 x15 rim and is not sticking out past the fender well and don't rub.

newmagnum500andBFGoodrichtires2.jpg

newmagnum500andBFGoodrichtires1.jpg

newmagnum500andBFGoodrichtires.jpg

Last edited:
It's almost like they assumed people would put much larger wheels/tires on some models.

68-74 B body, A body Barracuda, Dusters an Demons come to mind, as well as 66-67 Chatgers.

Others not so much, like my 66-67 non-charger B body and non-sportsroof A bodys.

I had 10 inch wide wheels on my 70 Bee, and had no problems.

looking Good! I am thinking of putting 295/50/ R15 BF Goodrich Radial TAs on the same rims. Do you think they would still have enough clearance? Would you happen to have any Rear Profile pics? Thanks

This is a great deal! I am wondering if I could use these on my 69 Plymouth Satellite.

Hopefully this will give you a good cross reference..... or another look

View attachment 276097

now in my own opinion the gold can be somewhat bland so I had to spark it up. I wanted the Magnums but couldnt see the pazzzaaz

Looks like 295/60/15 with a little work slip in.. Well I stole a pic and it didn't work, sorry.

Phil "with a little work"???? nosir..... NO WORK. They FIT perfectly at least on the 68 above

Sweet looking wheels. Your rear end on the car looks raised quite a bit. Are your running air shocks? Or how did you get the stance?

The clearance between the top of tire and body in the two pictures posted in this thread is totally different. I have to agree that the first car looks way high in the rear end compared to stock ride height.

Wow, I just noticed this was posted five years ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back