• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new toy! 70 Road Runner 35k mile survivor

3x2BBL

Local time
1:44 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Yesterday I purchased one of my dream cars! I'm 24 years old and a mopar fanatic. My father has a large collection but I only have a few. My dream car is a 70 SuperBird but 2nd to that is a 70 RoadRunner. I picked up a fully documented, 70 Road Runner Survivor ALL #s matching. Never painted, no rust, from the original owner. It's all stock minus headers and exhaust which it came with factory ones as well. It has the wrong center caps on it but other than that it is pretty much show and go. It has the build sheet, window sticker, factory warranty and all. Lemon twist FY1 car with two tone black and silver bench. Factory ordered stripe delete car. 383 (335hp) auto. Super excited to be a RR owner at my age. There will be a superbird in the future :)

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

omg that is badass, what a beautiful survivor. one lucky kid. take care of her with MOPAR PRIDE. congrats.

Homer drooling.jpg

Thanks guys! It's a beauty. Out at a local cruise in with it right now . Lovin it

Congratulations! Hell of nice RR. Good luck. I hope it runs as good as it looks.

Last edited:
I had one just like that but I had the stripe on the hood.

Nice ride. Congrats !!!

Wow, what a find. Congrats.

Auto Transport Service
Back