• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My New Wagon

Derwud

Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
So I bought this, saw a post on here about it from a while back.. Some strange stuff added to the car, but a good car.

Wagon Side View.jpg 20190105_173519.jpg

Nice. Put stock seats back in it and it would be NICE, NICE. My 2 cents

Wow, that's a rare bird. I don't think I ever saw a wagon of that year with hood scoops. Way cool! That's a keeper!
:thumbsup:

I would drive that all day long. So slap a 440 6 pak airgrabber in that bad boy.:steering:

We traveled a lot in wagons during my youth. Had 9 kids in the house. My dad liked the Mopar brand. I remember the dodge pioneer. Your new ride looks like a sweetheart.

We traveled a lot in wagons during my youth. Had 9 kids in the house. My dad liked the Mopar brand. I remember the dodge pioneer. Your new ride looks like a sweetheart.

Will have to bring her down for Doughnut Derelicts..

Love the 70. How back a rear pic. 2 way gate or anything. Window work?

I like it.

The role of today's SUV will be played by......

Is that Charger the same color?

Wagon would be a sweet trailer vehicle.

Would look better with a black interior. IDK why people put non-complimentary shades of green together trying to change the look of a green/green car.

Auto Transport Service
Back