• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My NOS Stash thread got moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

69 Sleeper Bee

Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
First off I am not mad but they said they moved my NOS Stash thread to another forum because it was a "giant for sale add disguised as a general discussion". The thing is the alert does not let me know what forum it was moved to and I can't find it.
To the mods I never intended it to be a for sale thread. I was just alerting everyone about what I found and I will be creating For Sale threads once I go through all the parts I found.
Sorry for the confusion.
I have made a list of all that have contacted me and will be in touch with each of you once I figure out what I have.
Can't go look through the parts this weekend or next because my mechanic neighbor who is 88 years old and took me to see the parts has left for Daytona bike week today with his "gang" on his motorcycle and won't be back till next weekend.

The thing is the alert does not let me know what forum it was moved to and I can't find it.
I can tell you right now where it is.

The thread is parked in the TRASH folder until it is sorted out. With all the offers and wants for dibs on parts, that thread turned into a giant For Sale in everything apart from name.

When you know what's going on, and when items will be up for sale, we can re-visit the thread. Contact me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back