• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my observation at the grocery store

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score
not 1 roll of toilet paper, and not 1 loaf of bread........ now, I don't think people are eating toilet paper; but I am pretty sure some people must be wiping their butts with slices of bread

It's embarrassing to buy toilet paper, so I usually pick up a 24 or 48 pack. Still have a ton at home already, the one thing I DO NOT need to horde this month. I would think many others would be like me, especially the women. Family secret: My spouse told me (when I returned from WalMart) today that she uses a lot of toilet paper.

Edit: I just double-checked my supply and I have plenty, my last purchase months ago was WalMart Brand premium 32 pack. No point it purchasing four-packs, somebody is going to need it sooner or later.

Last edited:
as long as :poke:
I didn't have to go down the Tampon/Kotex Isles
& pick them out, put them in the basket (with no girls with me)

I wasn't embarrassed

but I rarely even go into a Walmart

(had good prices on Sony TV's, 10 years ago now)

as long as :poke:
I didn't have to go down the Tampon/Kotex Isles
& pick them out, put them in the basket (with no girls with me)

I wasn't embarrassed

but I rarely even go into a Walmart

(had good prices on Sony TV's, 10 years ago now)

that's why they have the self scan

when my Rottie was on the way out, we had her in diapers for the last week or so....... I bought feminine pads to line her diapers with; you do what ya gotta do

I wonder if the guy I purchased my '72 Satellite Sebring Plus in Fresno, California was a WalMart shopper? He asked me if I minded if he wore his pajamas down to the DMV with me, I said fine, let's go! (just as long as you sell me the vehicle LOL)

when my Rottie was on the way out, we had her in diapers for the last week or so....... I bought feminine pads to line her diapers with; you do what ya gotta do

Only cause you love your pooch allot more than you give a damn about being embarrassed...:thumbsup:

I just can’t bring myself to scour the city for TP. It just doesn’t pass the smell test.....

Agreed. All it takes it to commit to not wearing pajamas in public.
582E43EA-AD49-4A5F-A4AC-CB0C7DEC87C8.jpeg

It's embarrassing to buy toilet paper
Really?
Ever try buying cooking oil, plastic sheets and condoms at the same time?
How about cucumbers, a shoehorn and a tub of butter?
Everyone needs toilet paper. I'd be more ashamed to buy female products or *** cream.

Really?
Ever try buying cooking oil, plastic sheets and condoms at the same time?
How about cucumbers, a shoehorn and a tub of butter?
Everyone needs toilet paper. I'd be more ashamed to buy female products or *** cream.
add cream corn and baby squids to that shopping list. :bananadance:

I saw a post on this a week ago, a retail worker commented that there isn't much room to put much out . There really wasn't a big rush on it. That post got shared like wild fire, THEN there was a rush

I got over being embarrased about buying toilet paper a long time ago. It's the people not buying toilet paper I'm concerned about.

Once the supply catches up with the demand we will be buried in *** wipe.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back