• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my observation at the grocery store

If there's a good thing about being old, I'm not embarrassed pretty much about anything ! I don't give a rat's *** ' bout who thinks what !

Hell , over the years condoms (way back when you had to ask for them at the back counter) tampons and liners.... If you have ever been "involved" these could be on your shopping list one day. At my age..... :hifu: Azz wipe.... who gives a **** ….

I can care less what people think ! Everyone craps ! Who cares .
The people next door didn't buy anything and today they ran around all day looking! They couldn't find anything! They asked if I would share told them sorry plan on having alot of Mexican food and needed all of the t.p.
I told him the guy around the corner just put a nice looking sofa out to the curb ,told him to go cut it up and wash the material and he would be good to go!

Sadly they have two kids with no food or t.p in House I hope there's no issue s but it's a Matter of time two cases just popped up 5 mins from me !!!!

***.jpg

The people next door didn't buy anything and today they ran around all day looking! They couldn't find anything! They asked if I would share told them sorry plan on having alot of Mexican food and needed all of the t.p.
I told him the guy around the corner just put a nice looking sofa out to the curb ,told him to go cut it up and wash the material and he would be good to go!

Sadly they have two kids with no food or t.p in House I hope there's no issue s but it's a Matter of time two cases just popped up 5 mins from me !!!!
Help your neighbors and it will be remembered......Don’t help and you won’t be.....

I work all day and come home to my Walmart order sitting at my door. I have been ordering online for years and pay the same price. Paper towels, soap and even dog food. Every 4 months I go buy meat and condoms and find the line with the cutest cashier. Sometimes you want to look at a girl and smile. Magnum is not just an engine label.

hopefully this will all start a trend where people actually wipe and clean their asses. actually wash their hands after doing so , and brush their teeth instead of smelling like they just ate an iguana

8B07499B-541D-4211-957C-DE797187FF2A.jpeg

Help your neighbors and it will be remembered......Don’t help and you won’t be.....

I will help the kids especially the one that I've kinda adopted
The adults decided they needed 2 new gameing computer s with there tax money and instead of buying house hold stuff or paying off there debt so they can use there c.c. they are playing mine craft ! The kids are suffering one more call to dcf and the kids go away ! I've been supporting them for awhile now I can't keep feeding there kids

I don't know even one Nickelback song.

I have a lot of Nickleback on my Ipod and I would say you know some of their music if you heard it as it plays on the radio quite a lot, they did one of the Spiderman theme songs as well I think. They got a bad rap for being basically dicks, like frat boys who just wanted to get drunk and have sex... Some of their songs are not very complementary towards women. They did a number of songs that were more about helping the poor and being a better human in an effort to change some of the bitching about them.

So I went out this morning to ship some door hinges to a member! And my mother called saying publix got beef and chicken in 45 mins ago!!!! (She is refusing to go out) told me to go I told her to call and check before I drove there ! They were sold out in 15 mins .
So shets and giggles there's a mom and pop store behind my house (Spanish market) I poked my head in there figured they would be wiped they were fully stocked on everything but t.p. I got chop meat chicken potatoes witch are gold around here!!!! My mom is happy I'm happy the market is happy as I sent ally friends in for meat they stopped by the house awhile ago and gave me a big roast for getting the word out

I don't know even one Nickelback song.
same here, I've heard of them
I'm sure I've heard a song or 2 of theirs too
& still I highly doubt, I can name any songs of theirs either...

carry on

Wally World this morning...

No meats
20200317_135928.jpg

No tuna or soup
20200317_135742.jpg

No boxed potatoes ect.
20200317_135438.jpg

Not one square of TP or paper towels.
20200317_135658.jpg

No milk, butter, frozen meals were almost gone, no pizzas lol.

The cashier told me they get several shipments at night. You need to be there by 6 am when they open to have a chance of getting what you want. The shipments are pretty much gone by 9 am.

I stopped by the Dollar Store and found some paper towels and that's what I was wanting in the first place. I really don't get this paper thing :screwy:

Auto Transport Service
Back