• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Old Charger

Local time
4:39 PM
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm always on the lookout for my old car. If you follow this link you can read my blog about it and maybe, just maybe you will have heard of her or seen her.

http://graveyardcarz.com/blog/?p=5

the last time I seen it was about 1980. I had reupholstered the seats in crushed velvet tuck and roll...I know, I know...hey, I was a kid and it was the 70's.

Anyway, any attention is greatly appreciated. Also, I come across a lot of cars so I will keep up on your lost and found here and see if I can return the favor.

-Mark

Hey Mark, welcome to the site, great story on the FK5 Charger, I hope you can find it.
This is a great forum, I know you will enjoy, lots of top notch contributers here. I like the GYC idea and trailer looks well done, good luck with it. Check out some of the threads in the restoration forum, I think you'd be impressed.

Welcome!! What happened to the charger? Where did you last see it? Do you have any leads on what part of the country it may have ended up in? I will keep a look out for it. I know of two 70 chargers near here, I know the owners, I will see if any of them may have been burnt orange. Best of luck in your search.

Welcome!! What happened to the charger? Where did you last see it? Do you have any leads on what part of the country it may have ended up in? I will keep a look out for it. I know of two 70 chargers near here, I know the owners, I will see if any of them may have been burnt orange. Best of luck in your search.

Hi Aaron,

Last I seen the Charger was 1980 in Springfield, Oregon 97478. I think I remember it was registered in Texas since then. And why I got rid of it? Aaaargh! The girlfriend at the time said I was gonna kill myself in it and if I didn't get rid of it she would get rid of me....lol... in retrospect I should have traded her in and not my baby.

Thanks for your help,
Mark

Hi Aaron,

Last I seen the Charger was 1980 in Springfield, Oregon 97478. I think I remember it was registered in Texas since then. And why I got rid of it? Aaaargh! The girlfriend at the time said I was gonna kill myself in it and if I didn't get rid of it she would get rid of me....lol... in retrospect I should have traded her in and not my baby.

Thanks for your help,
Mark

I have been given that Ultimatum before,:grin:........Twice,........I sent them packing both times and keep my Mopar.:yes:

Auto Transport Service
Back