• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Parts Stash is going up.....

cr8crshr

Local time
12:07 AM
Reaction score
In the For Sale section. I need it to be gone along with my '66 Plymouth Satellite as I need to put some money into my new home. The hobby will still be important to me as I am involved with 2 other MOPARS but seeing as how I will never use the parts and I don't drive my '66 really anymore, it is time to let it all go to someone that will finish it and enjoy it as I have. Stay tuned for the ads...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I might be interested in a set of 4.10s for a 742 case if you have any. Good luck in your new Home.

Seems like every time I start getting rid of parts, someone gives me a bunch!!

Seems like every time I start getting rid of parts, someone gives me a bunch!!

I know my Friend. But I am getting out of the hobby and need this stuff gone. You interested or know of anyone that might like a clean '66 Plymouth Satellite? It's gotta go cause I need to put some money into my new house...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Wish I could help ya out. I have a 66 Belvedere I on CL with a ton of pics and so far after over a week, not even one bite.....

Auto Transport Service
Back