• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My project is well underway . This forum rocks

Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
Hi everybody , I have been using this site as a resource for many parts of my build.. I just bought a B Block from indy ,trick flow 240s and a 440 source 512 kit 10.6:1 . I am planning to use a hyd roller cam . im hoping for 675-700 horsepower for limited street use . Limited means 6 miles to the track to race it . . Any suggestions with camshaft size and intake ? I am thinking about asking a guy by the name Larry Smith to port them out . (I heard he is great) .I did make the mistake of buying a weiand team G intake that I was very upset with when I opened the box . The intake runners were literally crushed to allow for the bolts .. poor design! Is it possible to port out that intake to get to my goal?? Should I just scrap it? . If anybody has any advice on what parts I need to make my goal please let me know so I can buy the last prices ..thanks

ask the guy you are going to get to port the heads about the intake before you trash it. my 2 cents

@66satellite505
welcome to FBBO, if I didn't say it already

cool sounding build

maybe post this in the Resto-mod & pro-touring
&/or the Racers Hangout forums sections
people familiar with these types of builds

this is the welcome wagon, not as many viewers either
not really the forum you want to post this in

good luck

Auto Transport Service
Back