• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My recent Superbird purchase

wingcarenvy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
After saving for many years and selling several cars, I was able to finally purchase my dream car. I have been restoring and collecting Mopars for over 30 years. In 1995 I purchased a low mile but ratty EV2 440/4 barrel 4 speed bird. I sold it in 1998 to finance the purchase of my first home. Big mistake. Well 20 years later I bought this sweetheart of a bird.
474-AD21-D-284-E-421-B-A0-CD-7-EDD12-ECA70-C.jpg

4-AB9-E283-30-F3-49-FA-A4-F3-02-B4-FD16-BE3-F.jpg

1-AEA8292-1875-4891-A85-F-AE308-AE5-D2-AD.jpg

Sometimes being a responsible adult sucks, but you finally got your just reward.

I don't know what I need to do to see your Bird. The proverbial miniature picture with a big red X.

I just looked at them left and came back and they were gone?????

red X on your post Jerry

Very nice!

Very happy for you. Family always comes first. Well, Jesus ...then family ...then dream car. Well done!

Congratulations on your find, sometimes it’s hard to do the best for your family but it is worth it

Congratulations - very nice! Good karma coming back on you. Love the rims!

Congtrats on getting your bird!!
I think that sometimes the point is that sometimes were sell off our beloved car to buy that first"home" and discover later we cold have kept the car and still owned that first home, maybe!??

Auto Transport Service
Back