• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My son's first car show

400sforever

Local time
2:54 PM
Reaction score
my wife took our son and the 68 out to his first car show! I took great grandpa in the 74 rallye

IMG_0379.JPG IMG_0381.JPG

Awesome, my boys are itching to get my car done to go to shows and cruises

That's great ! My kids have been riding in the cars going to shows since their eyes were open. They love the old cars! Keep it up !

Great, I had 2 car seats in my Charger for several years. My girls are teens now and dont go but it was fun for a long time.

Awesome! I think you need to get him a 71 R/T Charger for his next birthday....:D

my granddaughters love to go in papa' cars. start them young.

Yep he's getting brought up with the right cars! I don't think I've seen any 71 r/t's in my area ever!

Pictures replace a thousand words and are priceless as time marches on you’ll always treasure,them.

My Grandaughter Addie Rose's 1st birthday party! My wife decided I should take this same picture each year as she grows (as long as I have the car at least). Her
DSCN1467.JPG
2nd Birthday is coming up in a couple weeks!

Thanks for starting this thread 400sforever!

Congrats

Great looken' young boy & happy wife (nice cars too)
raising him right, he'll be a gearhead for sure :bananadance:
Hot-wheels in the future 1st :lol:, then a wagon, peddle cars,
bikes, then go-carts/mini-bikes, motorcycles/quads, then cars/trucks :carrot:

Auto Transport Service
Back