• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My stupid truck’s clock finally fixed itself…

fesser

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:53 AM
Reaction score
For months now the clock in my truck has been reading an hour off. Got in it this morning and was pleased to see it fixed itself. It is a Ford so maybe that had something to do with it.

Actually I think your truck must have been stuck on the stupid daylight savings time. I woke up and said F#%k stupids back for the next 6 months.

Actually I think your truck must have been stuck on the stupid daylight savings time. I woke up and said F#%k stupids back for the next 6 months.
You may be on to something here. My stove and microwave clocks are now an hour off and they aren’t even made by Ford.

Maybe if all quit buying fords. But, **** I got in work truck this morning F-350 and its in the right time. But now this stupid Iphone is an hour fast!

In Arizona we never have this problem, and we are not telling anyone how to fix it.:lol:
That is smart. If people in this state figure out how nice AZ is, they will move there and eff that place up too.

That is smart. If people in this state figure out how nice AZ is, they will move there and eff that place up too.
Been there (california), did that (moved to Arizona). Not f-in this place up, I'm an ex-california conservative. At least now my phone that thinks I'm still in california is finally right.....

I wish someone would just have the bright idea to go a half hour, stop there, and leave it forever. Electricity takes care of the need for daylight savings time...

Auto Transport Service
Back