• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My wife’s lucky day

I've heard of this before and wonder how it can get this bad without a person having any warning signs.
This is NOT in any way meant to disrespect you or your wife.
I just wonder if the people live fairly sedate lives and don't exert themselves much so the blockage never reveals itself with fatigue, dizziness or heart palpitations.
Glad it worked out for you two.
I went through it. I was surprised to learn the arteries will branch out and bypass the blockage on their own over time. I never felt any sign of heart trouble until I had a heart attack. I got a stent. No work restrictions. Crotch was tender for a while where they ran the scope and stent from.

Thanks for telling me about your crotch.

1 huh 4.jpg

Wow! She is very fortunate. I'm glad she is on amends.
A friend of mine, retired Navy SEAL, at age 43 just went through this very thing a month ago. During the heart stint process he had some intestinal issues and they found a cancerous tumor on his colon. They removed it Monday, 03/28. It sounds like they got all of the cancer, but will not know for sure for a few days.

Wow! She is very fortunate. I'm glad she is on amends.
A friend of mine, retired Navy SEAL, at age 43 just went through this very thing a month ago. During the heart stint process he had some intestinal issues and they found a cancerous tumor on his colon. They removed it Monday, 03/28. It sounds like they got all of the cancer, but will not know for sure for a few days.
Prayers for your friend!

Not to hijack Scott's thread, but I went through the colon cancer thing myself. Mine was near my appendix, so it went, too. After 5 years of regular testing, my surgeon recently told me that I had graduated from his cancer class. This was definitely good news.

Not to hijack Scott's thread, but I went through the colon cancer thing myself. Mine was near my appendix, so it went, too. After 5 years of regular testing, my surgeon recently told me that I had graduated from his cancer class. This was definitely good news.
So happy for you!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back