• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery dash plugs

madmopar

Local time
2:57 AM
Reaction score
These dash harness plugs have got me stumped. I think I got most everything else thanks the the fsm but can't seem to remember where these go. Any ideas?

20191021_125602.jpg 20191021_130440.jpg

68 charger rallye cluster a/c with automatic.
Im being told the pink and white are for the brake switch on the pedal assembly. Two tan tied together are for the pump button. Just leaves the two other brown ones.

68 charger rallye cluster a/c with automatic.
Im being told the pink and white are for the brake switch on the pedal assembly. Two tan tied together are for the pump button. Just leaves the two other brown ones.

This is correct,

the white and pink wires are going to the brake swtich. The pink one to the back of the switch and the white to the front.
the brown wires that are taped together are for the windshield wiper water pump. One of them has a connection to the other brown cable. It is a link between the button for the water pump and the wiper switch. The other brown cable should be Triggered (white) and is also going to the wiper switch. Other end is the wiper motor.
The brown cable goes to the "W" labeld connection on the wiper switch and the brown triggered goes to the "A" labeled connetion on the wiper switch.

wiper motor.PNG

If you have 2 speed wiper motor there is one brown wire that doesn’t get hooked up iirc.

Auto Transport Service
Back