• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery tools, what are they?

idrivemopar

Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score
I picked up these tools for free, I know what the snips are, just curious what the one on the left and the one on the right might be used on? One of my friends thought the one on the right is for a tractor. Anyone know?
20190616_193455.jpg

The one is a clamping pliers , don't name of them but we user them for repetitive work a pita to adjust , had several and tossed them.
The one on the right looks like its for a square nut , good chance farm stuff - give that one to someone with a Mustang.
The snips might be good if the pivot joint isn't worn out and sloppy and the blades don't have any bad nicks - try it and if it don't cut good give it to someone with a chev.

On the left are clamping pliers . Inherited some from my uncle, who used to them for clamping two pieces of wood together for joinery and stuff.

On the right looks like a big ol 6 point impact socket on the end of a 1/2” drive T handle. Nothing fancy there.

The one on the right looks like a wrench to remove a water meter cover

Auto Transport Service
Back