• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

N/SS race ( and MOPAR brackets)at Dragway 42

dvw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:13 AM
Reaction score
Lets get em out.Its your chance to take on the Misfits, Doug, Russ, and Casey.
Official NSS Race at Dragway 42
June 15th, 16th, 17th in conjunction with an all Mopar Race and the Mid Ohio Mopar Show and Swap meet.
The Best Machine Racing Engine sponsored NSS class!!!
We will run under NMCA rules and run 1/4 mile on an Index.
ALL makes welcome and encouraged to join in the FUN!
$100 entry fee to cover all 3 days!!!
Friday a T&T with at least 1 qualifying run and also a gamblers race
Saturday a T&T and 2 qualifying runs and also a gamblers race
Sunday time permitting 1 time run and Race on the ladder from qualification runs.
$1500 to the winner AND a FREE dyno session on your engine to be used at Best Machine!!
$600 to the runner up
$250 to the semi finals
$100 to the quarter finals
$50 to the 1/8 finals
Also working on another $500 to be split and some products to be awarded for various actions - like top qualifier, worst qualifier, best reaction time first round
and maybe a few other things. This has come together quickly so if we can find more $$$ or products we will get it added to the purse or as give away for performance. (very possible)
All NSS racers must run with a Best Machine sticker that will be supplied at the track and placed on the window of your car.
For the gamblers you can have a choice to enter with the whole field in either Super Pro or Pro or we can have an individual NSS Gamblers with an entry amount everyone would be comfortable with. My initial though it a separate NSS gambler with an entry fee of $40/50 Friday and Saturday.
If you have any questions just get with me and I will get you an answer.
Thanks,
Russ Konkowski
___

All the local mopar folks are looking forward to this even.
Thanks for posting!

"Its your chance to take on the Misfits, Doug, Russ, and Casey"
I have to race those 3 ??
I am thinking this race will a have a big turnout!
Big Thanks to Russ for getting this organized.

12045269_1019584174771068_1554743943290452035_o.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back