• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

N96 question

dcmason69

Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
Adding a N96 hood to 69 Coronet with power disc. do I need to be concerned with
Ramcharger duct clearance, or is that only on cars with HEmi engines that there was
a special shape to the left hand duct ? I have the regular 440 ramcharger duct work now.
thank you dcmason69

As far as I know the Hemi with the booster is tho only one that needs the different duct.

As far as I know the Hemi with the booster is tho only one that needs the different duct.
Yes
Just need to be sure before l proceed, actually what I am doing is going from manual to power brakes
Thanks for the info

Yes
Just need to be sure before l proceed, actually what I am doing is going from manual to power brakes
Thanks for the info
Who’s power brake system?

Factory parts, or that GM based aftermarket mess?

Using factory booster rebuilt by power booster xchange but using a MBM replacement cyl. 1.125 bore I believe it will work ok.
Any opinions welcome

True that! If it has this abortion on it it won't even clear a hood, let alone the air box.
1964dodge440cleanupweek3 004.JPG

my '69 r/t has the factory n96 with a midland-ross booster and everything fits good.

Ok good info
I am using a series 1 bendix so I believe I will be ok also:
Not sure what a midland looks like
I guess mine is considered trapezoid
Appreciate the reply

Auto Transport Service
Back