• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NAG 1 STAND ALONE CONTROLLER

I believe USA shift makes one. I have used their 6R80 6 spd controller and their 4R70W 4 speed controller with success. Product support is good as well. Holley offers control of a NAG I believe, but I'd have to verify that for you, but only if you are wanting to run efi with it.

Sound German Automotive has the most complete solution. They have been making them since around 2013 I believe. PCS – Sound German Automotive
I wish the Holley Terminator X Max could control them but it looks like they only control 4L60/4L80 and limited control of 46RE truck transmissions.

Sound German Automotive has the most complete solution. They have been making them since around 2013 I believe. PCS – Sound German Automotive
I wish the Holley Terminator X Max could control them but it looks like they only control 4L60/4L80 and limited control of 46RE truck transmissions.
Incorrect. They don't have a hemi terminatorx max kit, per se, but they do iffer the harness separately and it is in the drop down menu for the trans selection. I'm a holley EFI dealer.

Incorrect. They don't have a hemi terminatorx max kit, per se, but they do iffer the harness separately and it is in the drop down menu for the trans selection. I'm a holley EFI dealer.
Good to know. Its not on the Holley website. All they have a harness for under Hemi is the 46RE and says it can only control 3-4 shift and a few other things.

Thanks for the replies guys I was looking into the sound german automotive unit. A little pricey and that's why I trying to decide if it's worth it. I know holley controls the 46re but I'd have to get one and I'm planning on running the terminator but a little more for trans control. I already have the Nag 1. I guess I have to weigh the cost. Decisions, decisions. Performance is never cheap!

I will update everyone as they release new stuff for our brands

Auto Transport Service
Back