• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NASCAR

JackR

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:55 PM
Reaction score
I flipped the TV on and saw them racing in the LA Coliseum. That is the dumbest auto racing thing I’ve ever seen. Well maybe the semi truck race I saw years ago was dumber.

nascar = all cookie cutter cars,no styles and deffo not cars that you can buy off the dealership floor.
what a waste of time.
i stopped watching nascar when we lost Dale......

ps,if you wanna see something sorta fun,check out the figure 8 races with school busses and Rv-s.

I got it on. It’s different. Reminds me of dirt trakin’. And hey... They had Pitbull and MC Ice Cube!:)

I flipped the TV on and saw them racing in the LA Coliseum. That is the dumbest auto racing thing I’ve ever seen. Well maybe the semi truck race I saw years ago was dumber.

I would have to say that their "dirt" race last year was the epitome of stupid

I'm watching it right now on TV. I think it is a clever idea BUT too small of a track, I guess we will see if they go back to it next year. The stands are pretty packed though.

On another note I don't know if it's the new cars, the new track, or both but a lot of the cars are spinning out or getting wrecked. I must have seen 5 cars go out in the first 50 laps

F#*k NASCAR, Go Woke, Go Broke !!!!!!!
Let the Frances get all the Illegal's, and the NWO Liberals in, to fill those seats.
They'll NEVER See another $$ of mine...

I'm watching it right now on TV. I think it is a clever idea BUT too small of a track, I guess we will see if they go back to it next year. The stands are pretty packed though.

On another note I don't know if it's the new cars, the new track, or both but a lot of the cars are spinning out or getting wrecked. I must have seen 5 cars go out in the first 50 laps

I heard they have independent rears now. I guess that’s new this year. That would affect the handling. Maybe they are still working that out.

F#*k NASCAR, Go Woke, Go Broke !!!!!!!
Let the Frances get all the Illegal's, and the NWO Liberals in, to fill those seats.
They'll NEVER See another $$ of mine...

I didn’t like the whole “Bubba” thing.

NASCAR jumped the shark a decade ago, or more. Doesn’t interest me anymore, and they have proven they don’t want their old fan base, they want upscale L.A. If they would have stuck with the old formula, no car of the future, or the woke sh*t, they could have counted on my viewership until they put me in a box.

But no more.

NASCAR jumped the shark a decade ago, or more. Doesn’t interest me anymore, and they have proven they don’t want their old fan base, they want upscale L.A. If they would have stuck with the old formula, no car of the future, or the woke sh*t, they could have counted on my viewership until they put me in a box.

But no more.

I thought they jumped the shark in 1970 when the Superbird lost it’s door handles and vent wings.:D

Not much intrest since they went woke, actually even before that. 440'

Ok, two good things about the race. The flyover and Kyle Bush didn’t win. I watched Forrest Gump during all that hype and halftime show.

NASCAR... something I used to like... years ago... it's gone, now... and forgotten.

I watched until the halftime show, and when that came on NASCAR lost me. I realize that I'm not the demographic that they're interested in anymore. Sadly, it is what it is.....

Auto Transport Service
Back