• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nat'l Gyro day!!!

69a100

Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
Arby’s!!

We have a local chain called A&F and another larger local chain called Salem's.

A&F is better and it's served with way too much yellow rice.

There's worse than Arby's, that's for sure.

Just giving options.

gyroscope_300_wht.gif

Arby’s!!
That ain't no Gyro!!! You need to go to a real Greek take out joint for authentic Greek food. And Arby's ain't real food...YAKYAKYAK!!! cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
There's worse than Arby's, that's for sure.
We have quite a few Greek families in town but no restarunts. Although, the Greek Church has a food trailer and they serve Gyro's and Bachlava. Such a treat.

One Greek restaurant in downtown Savannah and it's very good.

Lots of Arby's around town of course, but why go there when you can eat fresh roadkill.
:rofl:

Make sure you go here for a great meal if you visit Savannah. Raki, which is a brandy, is very good.
B9A8611B-A206-4CA4-A86C-09E4D516570D-scaled.jpg

5 E River St, Savannah, GA 31401

were the hell did Jon go?
1662070384098.png

Kebab is usually chunks of meat on a skewer.

Make sure you go here for a great meal if you visit Savannah. Raki, which is a brandy, is very good.
View attachment 1336311
5 E River St, Savannah, GA 31401

There's also this place out in the middle of the Mojave!
And another one of my favorites back home, you likea the juice!

Oh man now you have done it I have been thinking about a Gyro from a small hole in the wall Mediterranean place about 5 miles from me and now it looks like a trip to Babalou's is on the schedule for lunch today. :thumbsup:

There's also this place out in the middle of the Mojave!
And another one of my favorites back home, you likea the juice!

"I Likea da Juice"!!! Kronos Gyro meat Bro...cr8crshr/Bill :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back