• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NE Georgia Swap Meet, April 5

Brad54

Local time
10:38 AM
Reaction score
The NE Georgia’s Swap is this Saturday, April 5 at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia!

Last year, we hit over 175 vendors for our April show, and last month we kicked off the season with over 200 vendors, so we’re expecting a great turn-out on Saturday.

Vendor spaces are only $20 for all the space you want.
Spectator entry is just $5.

Vendor set-up is 7am, gates open to the public at 8:30.
The show generally wraps up by 1:30, so get there early!

I-85 to exit 149/Hwy 411.
West on Hwy. 411, to the second light and turn left. First right, and follow it to the track.

For detailed directions, go to www.georgiaswapmeet.com or www.atlatadragway.com

If you would like to be on our monthly email reminder list, send an email to [email protected]. We have over 3,200 names on the list, and will not give your info to anyone else (so mine is the only spam you’ll get, once a month).

Like us on Facebook at North East Georgia Swap Meet

For more information, call Brad at (706) 424-5035

2014 Dates
April 5
May 10
June 7
July 5
August 2
September 6
October 4
November 8
December 6

You picked the wrong weekend in April - Auto Fair is going on at the Speedway this weekend - going to be tough to get people to pass up on Auto Fair . . . it's HUGE.

Guess I'll have to come see you in May . . .

Last year we also went up against the Autofair, and had over 175 vendors and over 1500 spectators... it was the biggest show we ever had to that point, and one of the biggest we had all year.

Vendors have to sell $1,200-$1,500 worth of parts just to cover their gas, lodging, food and spaces at Charlotte... AND, they paid $500 for that inventory to begin with, so they're actually into it for $2,000.

They need to sell a single intake manifold to break even at my swap meet. And they know that. And that's why they come to my show over Charlotte.

-Brad

Auto Transport Service
Back