• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neal Peart's car collection at auction

silver-surfer.jpg

My 1st concert was Rush 2112 tour, in the late 70's. What a show ! :)

Awesome collection

Awesome musician

EVH owned an interesting Lamborghini Miura also

God Bless Them Both

The Lamborghini Miura looks beautiful

I always liked the styling of the old Lamborghini’s compared to the modern ones. The Countache looks too Star Wars like for me. Old Maserati’s are nice, also. And pretty much any Ferrari gives me a boner, but it has to be red.

The first Lamborghinis are real work of art, i agree with you Garth, the 250 GTO is my favorite Ferrari not dso much the new ones , is that a Maserati or an Aston Martin in the back?

The first Lamborghinis are real work of art, i agree with you Garth, the 250 GTO is my favorite Ferrari not dso much the new ones , is that a Maserati or an Aston Martin in the back?

I’m pretty certain that the one in the very back is an Aston Martin, but ‘60’s Maserati’s look very similar. The 250 Daytona is one of the most beautiful cars, ever. But I like the 308 from Magnum, P.I. as well. Currently the least expensive Ferrari, also.
Another gorgeous car from that era was the Detomaso Pantera. With a 351 Cleveland they had a great sound.

Ohh yes the de Tomaso Pantera an underated super car and yes the Cleveland engine have a nice sound now that was beautiful i check is a DB5 never being a fan of the jaguar e types though.

Aston Martin DB5. Just like 007's.

Rush played at the high school in my home town in 1973. Their fee that night was $400.

Auto Transport Service
Back