• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a nick name for a woman that opens her....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
sun/moon roof while driving 45 in a very hard rain! She (X1) didn't mean to open both the sun shade (I guess that's what it's called) and the glass but she did and then in her panic couldn't get the right button to close it lol. When I saw her reach for the roof controls and then saw both the shade and the glass opening, I said 'what the hell are you doing!!?' We had picked up our our daughter from down town Houston and was almost to my house to drop me off when that happened and our daughter was in the back seat and got soaked. I got a bit wet too but being only a few minutes from home, it wasn't a big deal but gave her a ration about it anyways :D but dear daughter really jumped her butt lol. X1's car is fairly new to her and she's not all that familiar with all the controls. Told her not to play with it in bad weather anymore :( Seems like every time we're together something crazy happens and we end up laughing over it but our daughter isn't going to let her forget it I'm sure.
:lol:

It wasn't a Jeep Compass was it?

My friend bought one new and had the same problem trying to figure out how to operate it. Hell I couldn't figure it out. At least it wasn't raining!

It wasn't a Jeep Compass was it?

My friend bought one new and had the same problem trying to figure out how to operate it. Hell I couldn't figure it out. At least it wasn't raining!
Hyundai Tucson....she said she's opened it a couple of times before but didn't mention if she was driving it or sitting still. Pretty sure it was sitting still when she was trying to learn what buttons did what. The AC works real good in it tho lol

You should never allow a woman to touch any buttons in a vehicle except the radio -especially in a moving situation. Could be life threatening.....

You should never allow a woman to touch any buttons in a vehicle except the radio -especially in a moving situation. Could be life threatening.....
but it's her car.....

In these situations I've learned to say, "Don't worry honey, I do the exact same thing all the time..." :bs_flag::bs_flag::bs_flag::bs_flag::bs_flag:

I'd call her a blonde, and it reminds me of an old joke.....

Q: Why do blondes like a car with a sunroof?

A: When needed, for the extra legroom.

Last edited:
Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking

Read the manuals before operating:rolleyes:

There are few women on this planet that can handle multi tasking. In this situation its driving the car,(keeping in between the lines watching the speedo working the gas pedal...). Most do fine with that alone but know add in fumbling around with switches, conversation with other passengers..., that's another story.its the making of a recipe for disaster.
#1 women steps on gas instead of brake and drives into the garage door or through a store front.
#2 Trying to get a car out of the driveway when there snow in the apron and they get stuck and can't get the combo of forward/ reverse shifting to get the car unstuck.
There are women who have the ability to multi task and process information quickly.ex. commercial and military pilots, Cudachick, certain female sports.surgeon's.

There our mothers, our lovers our care givers in time of need.The bearer of our children.what would we do without them? Don't answer that.

How about Dingbat?
The daughter is already calling her that lol.....but, X2 already has that moniker. She even uses it in her email address!

In these situations I've learned to say, "Don't worry honey, I do the exact same thing all the time..." :bs_flag::bs_flag::bs_flag::bs_flag::bs_flag:
Would NEVER say that lol

I'd call her a blonde, and it reminds me of an old joke.....

Q: Why do blondes like a car with a sunroof?

A: When needed, for the extra legroom.
Huh?? :D

:rofl:

Cranky...what can I say....women seem to be pushing buttons in your life a lot lately. :rolleyes:
Punish her by making her cook you a decent meal. :thumbsup:
Naw....them pushing my buttons is now a thing of the past but X1 never did push my buttons if you get my drift.

Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking

Read the manuals before operating:rolleyes:
She did read the manual but didn't get used to reaching for the power button without having to look at it. She didn't want to take her eyes off the road so she just felt for it and that was the first time to do that. I guess there's two separate buttons for the shade and the glass.....

How about Woman.
Well, she is one :D

There are few women on this planet that can handle multi tasking. In this situation its driving the car,(keeping in between the lines watching the speedo working the gas pedal...). Most do fine with that alone but know add in fumbling around with switches, conversation with other passengers..., that's another story.its the making of a recipe for disaster.
#1 women steps on gas instead of brake and drives into the garage door or through a store front.
#2 Trying to get a car out of the driveway when there snow in the apron and they get stuck and can't get the combo of forward/ reverse shifting to get the car unstuck.
There are women who have the ability to multi task and process information quickly.ex. commercial and military pilots, Cudachick, certain female sports.surgeon's.

There our mothers, our lovers our care givers in time of need.The bearer of our children.what would we do without them? Don't answer that.
Your last comment is the part that made me laugh! I'm doing without these days since X2 left me after over 30 years of marriage and let me just say that all the drama and BS are gone! Should have never divorced X2 but probably should have never married either one of them in the first place lol. Imo, if I had had just a bit of an education in psychology, the majority of the signs would have showed up with X2 and they were classic! Looking back, there wasn't many signs at all with X1 but just us being so opposite should have been enough. A buddy keeps saying that I'll meet someone special soon.....well, maybe but she's going to have to be very special to take me in :D

Auto Transport Service
Back