• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a PHOTO of a 1970 super bee Washer Squirter Push button and Wiper Switch wiring

Jimclo2002

Local time
12:02 AM
Reaction score
Looking for help Need of a photo under the dash for a 1970 super bee Washer Squitter and Wiper Motor Switch Wiring PHOTO
Having trouble with pushing button for washer squitter motor running while pushing button

SIDE TEST- I did apply 9 volt battery power and ground to the squitter motor itself and it works

I believe there a connection from one brown wire from dash harness to the squitter (2 prong) the other side of the 2 prong switch... What wire connect there?
Was told that a wire comes over from Wiper switch ( which color wire what terminal from wiper switch.

thanks for the help

I don't have a picture, but a factory service manual's wiring diagram will help you A LOT. I do remember one wire coming from the washer button to the wiper switch. If the wipers were not on, and you pushed the washer switch, that wire would turn on the wipers.

Auto Transport Service
Back