• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a summit racing discount code

rumcustom

Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have a summit racing discount code that they can share with me? I need to make a purchase of about $2500 and have been holding off watching for a 20% deal. I know sometimes they hand out good coupons like this at events. Nothing online I could find. Thought I would ask here. Thanks.

Use code “50YEARS” to get $50 off $500+

C8114E42-1D46-45BD-B4FA-875D0ABA0784.png

Make a phone call, there are floor managers right there near the front desk. Im sure you have a little chat with them abot the size of your purchase and they'll be glad to help you (since you are indeed helping them). Its worked for me, especially if I was having some level of trouble getting proper info about a product online or through customer support.

Try this one. Its a one time use. If someone else needs it i have a second code. Its 10% off this week at the store in Sparks, NV.

15336026154357101195816596412231.jpg

Thanks everyone for the quick offers. I ended up getting 10% off with one of the coupons, which is great for any day of just asking a group of guys to help someone save some money. Thanks again everyone.

Auto Transport Service
Back