• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need all slant six performance parts camshaft or super six setup

nsalinas

Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
i got a 76 dodge dart sport a little while ago it has a 225 slant six and i want to build it up bud finding parts in junkyards and stuff is a pain in the rear and i would appreciate it if anyone would sell me their high performance camshaft, intake or exhaust valves, complete super-six setup or headers or something for a decent price for now its body work later hopefully i can up my weak 100hp engine please reply with part and price for part and shipping all replys are greatly appreciated im new to this site and i am 16 been working on cars for only a year now anything will help thanks

Two things come to mind. Punctuation and putting this in the right section.

throw the slant in a ditch and convert it to a V8. the best thing i ever did with mine. the only way you will ever get any decent power out of it is with a turbo or serious machine work ...my 0.02

sorry im new and im a good writer just excited to finally get some help.

- - - Updated - - -

i am gunna turbo it any ideas?

sorry im new and im a good writer just excited to finally get some help.

I
- - - Updated - - -

i am gunna turbo it any ideas?

Don't worry about the writing. Rusty's a retired school teacher. He won't admit it, but we are pretty sure that's the case.

thanks super77 having a charger must be the **** that is by far the tightest car in my opinion.

Auto Transport Service
Back