• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need clips...clips...clips....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propwash

Local time
6:48 AM
Reaction score
Hey Fella's.......Looking for some clips! (Car is...1969 Roadrunner)

First clips I need are the clips securing on the inside trim along the roof line.
*Need 5-10 clips*

t1-4.jpg

Second are little clips that secure the headliner onto the inner roof lip along the roof line.
*Need about a dozen*

t2-3.jpg

Third (don't have pic) Are the clips mounted on the heater box that holds the heater/vent cable housing in place.
*Need 2*

These clips do not need to be sparkeling new by any means, just usable.

Thanks for your time and thanks for the ad FBBO.

-Will

Have you tried R/T Specialties? The seem to have about every clip, nut and bolt for these old cars.

Sure did 696pack, and thanks for the tip. They do have the first two clips listed, but not the third. Needless to say the price is well......sobering. Goes with the territory on almost any parts for these old cars and i'm sure most of all of us are pretty well use to it. I'm sure someone out there has a beaten up parts car or an old dusty box with some of these clips on/in it and isn't looking for the Ft. Knox front door key in exchange.

Check ebay. I boufgt the same clips there for cheap money.

hello. i did my headliner myself. and needed those clips too. i actually came up with a better idea for those headliner clips. i used the plastic gaurding they put on saw blades so you dont get cut. they mold perfectly all along the headliner and the strip can go the whole length of the side to hold the headliner in when glued. hopefully someone will like this idea. i used it and the inside trim covers it up so you dont see it.

Good Idea Dave

hello. i did my headliner myself. and needed those clips too. i actually came up with a better idea for those headliner clips. i used the plastic gaurding they put on saw blades so you dont get cut. they mold perfectly all along the headliner and the strip can go the whole length of the side to hold the headliner in when glued. hopefully someone will like this idea. i used it and the inside trim covers it up so you dont see it.

thanks for hte tip is this somthing that they have in lowes or home depot? thanks CD:grin:

anybody who sells band saw blades should let you know were they get them. i dont remember were i got mine but i dont think lowes or home depot carried them. if i come up with a place i will let you know because it does work nice. the problem i had with the steel clips for the headliner is that they have barbs on them and pushing them on is fine but they rip your headliner on the way off.

Thanks gents!! Lotta good resources and tips to follow on here. Much appreciated everyone.

Thanks again for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back