• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Diagram(s) Showing Plug Wire Looms And Heat Shields on a 70 RR (383)

soundhd

Local time
6:51 AM
Reaction score
Have a 70 RR with a 383. The engine did not have any of the factory spark plug wire looms and heat shields on it when purchased. Have got to the point with the car that I would like to purchase and install the looms and heat shields (I have the exhaust manifolds off and painted) . Looks like there are kits available that have all the pieces so I just need some sort of diagram that shows where they all go. Is there a web site that shows that? I have searched around on the internet. have found some photos but not of all pieces showing where they are all mounted.

Thanks

Have a 70 RR with a 383. The engine did not have any of the factory spark plug wire looms and heat shields on it when purchased. Have got to the point with the car that I would like to purchase and install the looms and heat shields (I have the exhaust manifolds off and painted) . Looks like there are kits available that have all the pieces so I just need some sort of diagram that shows where they all go. Is there a web site that shows that? I have searched around on the internet. have found some photos but not of all pieces showing where they are all mounted.

Thanks
The kits come with diagrams

Auto Transport Service
Back