• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need door lock and key set .

funnykarman

Local time
9:46 PM
Reaction score
Moving my 65 coronet around and lost the keys . Got a new trunk and ignition lock with keys for under $40.00 but can not find anybody that has the door locks and key set . See a few on ebay but $300.00 bucks . WOW ! Anyone know who has them . I have looked on line but no luck . What other years use the same lock assembly . Thanks John P.S. placed and add for locks and keys , only reply was for a set from a 62 model .

You'll need to take them to a lock smith and have them keyed. That way you'll have a matching set. They are real easy for a lock smith to do.

The outside shape of the door locks did change from '62 - '65. The '62 was flatter, almost concave. The '65 had more of a taypered edge to them. The leaver on the back side changed from year to year also.

Last edited:
Found out about the rip on eBay when I paid $90 for a glove lock and key. I would not be looking there again for any deals. I would be calling a mobile locksmith to have your locks re-keyed though. As Kid says shouldn’t be a big deal for them.

Found out about the rip on eBay when I paid $90 for a glove lock and key. I would not be looking there again for any deals. I would be calling a mobile locksmith to have your locks re-keyed though. As Kid says shouldn’t be a big deal for them.
Thanks Guy's . will take a lock to a locksmith .

Auto Transport Service
Back