• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Factory Alternator Brackets, Bolts, Spacers for 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propwash

Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score
Just like the title says.......Need Factory Alternator brackets, bolts, spacers for 440. Non A/C if that makes a difference. Can be a bit rusty/greasy/dirty, but not all Bent/banged up or severely rusty.

Thanks for the ad FBBO

Someone's got to have an old set of big block Alt brackets, bolts and spacers floating around....I hope

available reproduction, but yer gonna need to know which water pump housing you have...it makes a difference on which brackets you need

available reproduction, but yer gonna need to know which water pump housing you have...it makes a difference on which brackets you need

Thanks 383. I don't know the casting # off hand (not my car, not at my house), but I do know the housing is factory, and on a '69 Coronet R/T...Non-A/C. The guy want's me to put factory stuff put back on.

I have a set and pulleys for 25.00 with puleys ill take pics tomorrow if you message me.

Thank you sir, sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back