• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need guidance on a 73 charger ac system

Najib

Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score
So I’m currently in the process of body work on my charger and rebuilding my 440. I am ordering lots of parts so and I want to order the ac system, I have a 1973 charger SE factory ac car and a 440 is gonna be thrown into it. I have the compressor which I am going to rebuild and I just need everything else from the compressor to the car itself, besides the climate control. Can anyone help me find all these parts so I can get her goin

So I’m currently in the process of body work on my charger and rebuilding my 440. I am ordering lots of parts so and I want to order the ac system, I have a 1973 charger SE factory ac car and a 440 is gonna be thrown into it. I have the compressor which I am going to rebuild and I just need everything else from the compressor to the car itself, besides the climate control. Can anyone help me find all these parts so I can get her goin

this also includes blower motor etc however I have the air boxes that provide air vent a Ventilation to the vents

Get the Classic Auto Air firewall forward kit. Rebuild your box and have a new R134 system. I did this on my 71 and will on my 74.

IMG_1944.jpg

Classic Air are good people to work with. Had a heater exchange valve not working properly. Had bought the system more that two years or so before putting it in the car. They stood behind the part and sent me a new one. When needing info on the install they where their for me.

Auto Transport Service
Back