• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need help identifying a 360 block

68gtx

Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
casting number says 63008921360 cant seem to find any info.. trying ti find out what year it is to get the correct gaskets,, year stamp says 20-2-heres where i cant tell is either 81 or 91, was hoping the casting number might tell something..

Look at those individual castin numbers REAL close and see if you didn't make a mistake with one. I get ZERO responses with it. ....and not bein smart, but why does it matter?

k i will , i wanna regasket this thing , parts guy tell me it could have one of three styles of gaskets, need to figure out the year, and for the life of me i cant tell if it says 81 or 91 on the date stamp... ill recheck the casting number asap

the casting numbers are correct, i am guessing its a 91 not a 81, i pulled the intake and its a roller cam block , so it has to be the 91..

Auto Transport Service
Back