• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying a wheel

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
This is a friend's wheel. I know it's a 15" X 6 1/2" JJ & the mfg date is 7-11, but what year & what would it be used on?

Although not shown, it also has a "H" stamped in the center hub.

Thanks!
:thumbsup:

H1.jpg
H2.jpg

This is a friend's wheel. I know it's a 15" X 6 1/2" JJ & the mfg date is 7-11, but what year & what would it be used on?

Although not shown, it also has a "H" stamped in the center hub.

Thanks!
:thumbsup:

Looking at the pic, the Plant is M3, 5 (75) is the year, the Month is 7 (July) and 11 is the day of manufacture. These "H" wheels are typically used on station wagons and also known as Ramcharger wheels.
The highly sought after H wheels manufacturing origin is Canada and are 6" wide. There are corresponding clock positions for the alignment of one of the three "nubs" to valve stem as well as the H position... as well the build dates…..dead giveaways.

key ID is the M35 so a 1973. I'll bet the valve stem number reads 3621956. Not an A12 wheel

Auto Transport Service
Back