• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying inner door/window parts

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
I am getting ready to clean up and install everything that goes inside the doors on my 69 Charger project and ended up with these 2 extra parts that I can't seem to find a place for. Do they even go to my car, or am I missing a pair for the other side?

P2110292.jpgP2110293.jpg

I also ordered these slides figuring mine were bad, but I can't figure out where they go either. These are labeled for 68-70 B-body, so they must go in here somewhere.

P2110294.jpg

I have to be honest, none of that looks familiar to me and I'd figure mine ('69 RR) would be similar to yours. I'm guessing yours is a hardtop, maybe those parts are for post cars. The piece with the fuzzy stuff on it almost looks like an up or down stop but instead of fuzzy stuff there should be rubber. Check to make sure all your window stops are installed.

None of those pieces are for a 69 B-Body

None of those pieces are for a 69 B-Body

Thanks Don, now I can quit trying to figure out where to put them lol. What about the door glass slides? Year One and Classic both are selling them with the same description.

The slides are not correct for a 68-70 B-Body but may be for a 71-74 B and maybe an earlier 68 up C-Body that is why the labeling. They may also be the same as 70-72 E-Body but can't tell for sure in the package

Thanks Don, now I can quit trying to figure out where to put them lol. What about the door glass slides? Year One and Classic both are selling them with the same description.

Auto Transport Service
Back