• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help Selecting A Cover For My 1970 Roadrunner

soundhd

Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a cover (outdoor/indoor) for my 1970 Roadrunner convertible. This is my first Mopar, have always been a GM classic car owner so all my GM cars do not have an antenna mounted on the front fender, have always been located in the windshield. Been looking around on the net and do not see anything about having the "sock" (not sure what else to call it) that goes over the antenna. When I pick a cover for my year, brand and model of Plymouth will it automatically come with the antenna "sock"?
Need some advice on a good cover to order. Will basically be only using it when the car is parked outside at night at multi-day car event or over night in a parking lot at a hotel or something like that or if it rains when at a car show.....no long term use. Will not be used when parked at home in my garage.
Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks

California Car Tops are high quality and cover a wide variety of needs. They don't come with a sock as you request, however they account for the antennae by providing a grommet and advising the owner to make the accommodation hole in the cover, use the grommet to secure the hole. The other option is to unscrew the antennae at each use of the car cover. That's what I do.....

Auto Transport Service
Back