• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Need interior hardware for 73 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najib

Local time
2:14 AM
Reaction score
I have a 73 charger and made a mistake and lost the bolts to the whole interior. I need seat nuts, dash bolts, dash pad mount bolts, Basically everything that has to do with bolts on the interior of the car

Fasteners did not change very much if at all way into the late 1980's on RWD cars (like the 5th Ave) and even 1990's on trucks.

Even FWD cars have some useable fasteners.
I have bolts from a 1986 Daytona holding the roof rack on my 67 wagon.

They are cheap at u-pull yards and are made in USA with Mopar tooling stamps.

Sometimes there's even a beneficial mod- like the 5th Ave bucket seat nuts- the captive washers with the teeth are double the size of the pre-1980's ones. less likely to pull through.

Fasteners did not change very much if at all way into the late 1980's on RWD cars (like the 5th Ave) and even 1990's on trucks.

Even FWD cars have some useable fasteners.
I have bolts from a 1986 Daytona holding the roof rack on my 67 wagon.

They are cheap at u-pull yards and are made in USA with Mopar tooling stamps.

Sometimes there's even a beneficial mod- like the 5th Ave bucket seat nuts- the captive washers with the teeth are double the size of the pre-1980's ones. less likely to pull through.

I think the 2nd generation dodge ram shares some of these bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back