• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need need help finishing project

old guys rule

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:12 PM
Reaction score
Due to health issues I am unable to complete the project on my 63 Dodge b-body. Almost done but need help. Any ideas? Jacksonville Florida

Got the money to have someone else finish it? Boy, if I did someone else would do it!

Got the money to have someone else finish it? Boy, if I did someone else would do it!
Haha, yeah boi. My last project kicked the dogsnot out of me, but in the end...i will never do a total resto by myself, that's what i say now, until the bug bites me again.

Due to health issues I am unable to complete the project on my 63 Dodge b-body. Almost done but need help. Any ideas? Jacksonville Florida
First, and foremost I hope your health issues are temporary, God bless, heal up.

It's not really a restoration. More like a resto mode. Not particular just need a mechanic. Thanks Dave
Pretty much the same thing here but my engine is done along with the transmission and front end. Have some welding to do on a floor pan and assemble it....

What all is needed to be finished? I'm about 4 hours from Jacksonville.

There may be a way for that to work. Let me organize the list of things that still need to be done. Are you familiar with classic cars?

There may be a way for that to work. Let me organize the list of things that still need to be done. Are you familiar with classic cars?
I'm certainly no expert, and would not claim to be. If you get a list of things to be finished I can let you know what I can and can't do. I won't push my abilities beyond what I am comfortable with.

I'm certainly no expert, and would not claim to be. If you get a list of things to be finished I can let you know what I can and can't do. I won't push my abilities beyond what I am comfortable with.
Nothing complex I'm just unable to do them physically right now.I'll start listing them tomorrow and get them to you.

old guys rule,
I'm extremely lucky to have my son
working with me on my current build.
He's my hands.
Used to be that high school
mechanics classes would take in
projects used as learning tools.
I've no idea if that practice is in
existence today.
You might be able to contact
Ken-Digit. They just opened a brand
new facility in conjunction with a trade