• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Part ID ed

Rat Rod Al

Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know what this is exactly ?
I keep finding old and a bunch of new ones.
Thanks in advance.
20201116_162851.jpg

All 1970 b-body with a standard dash and A/C. Non A/C pictured below.

So this means all Belvedere, satellite, sport satellite, coronet deluxe, coronet 440, coronet 500, and coronet R/T with standard dash.

The cover plate for the column opening and the ash tray itself are both specific to rally dash or non also.
The metal part that screws to the dash to hold the ash tray and lighter is the same on all 1970 B-body dashes.
636E6F11-59FE-434F-93DC-2B2D6EEE5666.jpeg

All 1970 b-body with a standard dash and A/C. Non A/C pictured below.

So this means all Belvedere, satellite, sport satellite, coronet deluxe, coronet 440, coronet 500, and coronet R/T with standard dash.

The cover plate for the column opening and the ash tray itself are both specific to rally dash or non also.
The metal part that screws to the dash to hold the ash tray and lighter is the same on all 1970 B-body dashes.
View attachment 1027639
The ones I have , have a big slotted hole to the right of the small one with the switches in it, in your pic. What is the big slot for in mine ? Under the radio.

The ones I have , have a big slotted hole to the right of the small one with the switches in it, in your pic. What is the big slot for in mine ? Under the radio.
A/C vents

Auto Transport Service
Back