• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Need PCV for a 1964 Plymouth Belvedere with 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score
The part we are looking for here is the replaceable PCV - it unscrews from the cylindrical housing, and has a 90 degree bend on the solid tube end. The PCV looks fairly normal inside...sorry no photo of the inside.

The pictures attached show that the PCV housing pushes over the valve cover casing as more or less an interference fit. Nice & tight.

Any leads as to new parts, or if someone has a couple laying around (new)...please let me know.

The PCV will be going on my bud's Valiant with a 225 /6, but the Aussies on the Valiant Forums give some dumb answers when asking for the item, so I'm trying you guys out now. :D

Thanks. :thumbsup:

20220622_135428.jpg

20220622_135416.jpg

20220622_135423.jpg

Try this:

if the link doesn’t work, use this search ‘pcv 2463554 2203021’.

I’m confused. You title lists a 440 but in the body of your message you lists it as a /6.
Which is it, since the valves for the /6 and V8 are slightly different internally.

Last edited:
I have a spare here you can have, if you want to pay shipping on it. I am pretty sure it came off early big block. It looks exactly like picture.

I’m confused. You title lists a 440 but in the body of your message you lists it as a /6.
Which is it, since the valves for the /6 and V8 are slightly different internally.
The Plymouth car shown is the same PCV as the one needed for the Valiant with a /6 engine......my buddy who needs this valve said he had no good replies on the questions when he posted on an Australian Forum for those cars. He asked if I could find some sensible answers here.

The PCV looks near enough identical to the one pictured....it can't be that different internally.....it performs the same function.....numbers don't matter except a Part Number of something that might be available now.

Pictures supplied were to assist in identification of the part needed, as a picture is worth 1,000 words. :)

The Plymouth car shown is the same PCV as the one needed for the Valiant with a /6 engine......my buddy who needs this valve said he had no good replies on the questions when he posted on an Australian Forum for those cars. He asked if I could find some sensible answers here.

The PCV looks near enough identical to the one pictured....it can't be that different internally.....it performs the same function.....numbers don't matter except a Part Number of something that might be available now.

Pictures supplied were to assist in identification of the part needed, as a picture is worth 1,000 words. :)
Not so fast! Punch in nos pcv valve comparison in the search. Then decide if they're all the same.
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back