• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Picture of 66 Satellite Clock

66plysat

Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
I'm in the process of restoring my dash and I removed the clock. I'm thinking about sending it out to be updated to a quartz clock. Looking at the clock, it seems very odd and unsymmetrical. I never noticed the face being blocked by the chrome bezel before, maybe because when you look at the clock mounted in the dash you're looking at it from above and you can see the face. But when it's removed from the dash the view of the face seems to cut in half by the bezel.
I'm wondering if this is the correct clock for my car. I'm pretty sure the hole in the dash is homemade by a previous owner. Is this the correct clock? The bezel fits the hole in the dash but the clock appears to be too big for the bezel.
I'm looking for pictures of a 66 Satellite clock to compare with mine, if you have pictures of your clock in the dash and out of your dash please post them, thanks

IMG_2075.jpg IMG_2076.jpg IMG_2074.jpg

You have the correct clock and bezel. That is what they look like.

Lines up fine in the car dos it not?

The dash frame was stamped and made nicely, the clock holes look like they were done by hand with whatever tool was near.

Condition normal for these clocks.

Auto Transport Service
Back