• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some help from Michigan Members

MCODECUDA

Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
44996DCC-97BE-448A-A918-A7934AC18BCD.jpeg
I just bought this 64 Belvedere 426 Street Wedge 4-Speed car and I’m trying to find out some past history on the car. I understand it was restored and owned by someone in Michigan before being offered for sale in Chicago. What’s interesting is that it appears that the car may have had a Max Wedge in it at sometime since the hood bracing had been cut and it still has the Max Wedge exhaust system under the car. Another interesting thing is that it has tow bar brackets under the bumper. If anyone knows anything about this car please contact me. Thanks.

It looks beautiful. Unfortunately that's all I know about it. Good luck with your search.

Of all the early cars, I'm partial to the 64 Belvedere/Savoy/Sport Fury and judging by your picture, it looks like you got a nice one. How about throwing up some more pictures?

I believe Darrel Davis has the VIN for every factory built Max Wedge car .
Doug

Nice aquisition. Good luck.

Of all the early cars, I'm partial to the 64 Belvedere/Savoy/Sport Fury and judging by your picture, it looks like you got a nice one. How about throwing up some more pictures?

Thanks, I’ll post some more pictures when I have some time to take them. We are busy building a new house and trying to get our old one ready to sell.

I don't know if this is the same car but it does look like a guy named Mark's old car that is local.

nice 64

good luck with the info search

Auto Transport Service
Back